This website is devoted to achieving a fair, responsible, and accurate telling of the history of abortion in America. This site is not “pro-choice” or “pro-life” but is revenue neutral. Contributors receive no remuneration, financial or otherwise, for their work here. Readers are encouraged to share their thoughts and ideas as this site is, very much, a work in progress. Attempting as comprehensive a study as possible, we cannot get far at all without the help and support of readers like you.
- Follow Abortion History Museum on WordPress.com
- Free Pro-Life Advocate Training
- Is Abortion a Legal Contradiction?
- Three Steps Needed to Make the Case for Abortion
- A Simple Answer to a Burning Question
- A Documentary History of Human Rights Regarding Abortion
- A Legal History of Abortion in America
- Abortion Transcends Politics
- The Coathanger Argument
- The Child-In-Utero, A Medical-Scientific Analysis