- Abortion Cases
- Abortion Laws
- Abortion Practices
- Contraception Practices
- Culture of Life
- Ethics of Abortion
- Family Planning
- History of Abortion
- Kinds of Abortion
- Philosophy of Abortion
- Scholarly Reviews
- Sex an Sexuality
- Terms and Definitions
- When does Life Begin?
- Women's Issues
- Follow Abortion History Museum on WordPress.com
- What does the Bible have to Say About Abortion?
- Citizenship and Fetal Personhood: Weighing the Implications of Heartbeat Bills.
- Is Abortion Safer than Childbirth? Part 3 of 3
- Is Abortion Safe for the Mother? Part 2 of 3.
- Is Abortion Safe? Part 1 of 3.
- Abortion vs. Sacrificial Living
- Fact-checking the Fact-Checkers for Abby Johnson’s “Unplanned”: Reviewer’s Fault-Finding Mission Falls Flat
- Crisis of Conscience: 11 Reasons Why Senate Democrats Didn’t Vote to Protect Newborns
- 59 Reasons Why Men Need To Speak Out About Abortion
Category Archives: Kinds of Abortion
Biologically speaking, human beings are classified as a kind of animal. Specifically, we are animalia (kingdom), chordata (phylum), mammalia (class), primate (order), hominidae (family), homo (gensus), sapiens (species). Often our status as animals is not terribly helpful in moral or … Continue reading
For a pro-choice rendering of historical abortion methods see: http://www.plannedparenthood.org/resources/research-papers/history-birth-control-methods-26784.htm
In the battle over Abortion, one of the most common kinds of artillery is also the most eviscerating. The issue is over rape-pregnancies. This ammunition is powerful in arguments on abortion since it multiplies two emotionally charged settings together: abortion … Continue reading
Picture by: Unknown (accessed 6 May 2013 at: http://www.byrdnick.com/archives/3263#comment-175) Arguments Against Abortion (c) John D. Ferrer, 6 May 2013 The Overall Argument Premise 1) Legality, where possible, should line up with morality. Premise 2) Abortion-on-demand is immoral yet can banned. Conclusion) Therefore … Continue reading
Boycotts Looming For Eden Foods over “Hobby-Lobby-esque” Contraception Coverage (18 July 2014) Congress Blocks Bill to Restore Contraceptive Coverage in Wake of Hobby Lobby Case (16 July 2014) Abortion Clinic Protections Proposed in Massachusetts (14 July 2014) High School Sophomore … Continue reading