- Follow Abortion History Museum on WordPress.com
- A Documentary History of Human Rights Regarding Abortion
- A Legal History of Abortion in America
- Abortion Transcends Politics
- The Coathanger Argument
- The Child-In-Utero, A Medical-Scientific Analysis
- Guide for Discussing Abortion – Central College Students for Life – 9.8.2016
- Is Abortion Eugenics?
- What is it that’s being aborted?
- Research Notes on Abortion
Tag Archives: pregnancy
I. Medical/Scientific Analysis A. What is Pregnancy? Having a child/offspring developing in the body Conception/Fertilization View Strictly speaking, the most exact and technical definition of pregnancy is that it starts at the fertilization of the egg and sperm gametes in … Continue reading
The Pain Capable Act (HR 1797, “Pain Capable Unborn Child Protection Act”), effectively banning abortion after 20 weeks, just passed the house this May (2015) and is set to go before the Senate. As of today it’s being reviewed in … Continue reading
Boycotts Looming For Eden Foods over “Hobby-Lobby-esque” Contraception Coverage (18 July 2014) Congress Blocks Bill to Restore Contraceptive Coverage in Wake of Hobby Lobby Case (16 July 2014) Abortion Clinic Protections Proposed in Massachusetts (14 July 2014) High School Sophomore … Continue reading
Guttmacher Institute “Women Who Have Abortions” Infographic, 2013 Sources (quoted from http://www.guttmacher.org/media/infographics/US-women-abortions2.html): By age 45 about half of American women will have an unintended pregnancy and nearly 1 in 3 will have an abortion. Sources: Henshaw SK, Unintended pregnancy in the United … Continue reading