- Abortion Cases
- Abortion Laws
- Abortion Practices
- Contraception Practices
- Culture of Life
- Ethics of Abortion
- Family Planning
- History of Abortion
- Kinds of Abortion
- Philosophy of Abortion
- Scholarly Reviews
- Sex an Sexuality
- Terms and Definitions
- When does Life Begin?
- Women's Issues
- Follow Abortion History Museum on WordPress.com
- 30 or So Arguments Against Abortion
- What does the Bible have to Say About Abortion?
- Citizenship and Fetal Personhood: Weighing the Implications of Heartbeat Bills.
- Is Abortion Safer than Childbirth? Part 3 of 3
- Is Abortion Safe for the Mother? Part 2 of 3.
- Is Abortion Safe? Part 1 of 3.
- Abortion vs. Sacrificial Living
- Fact-checking the Fact-Checkers for Abby Johnson’s “Unplanned”: Reviewer’s Fault-Finding Mission Falls Flat
- Crisis of Conscience: 11 Reasons Why Senate Democrats Didn’t Vote to Protect Newborns
Tag Archives: profile
Guttmacher Institute “Women Who Have Abortions” Infographic, 2013 Sources (quoted from http://www.guttmacher.org/media/infographics/US-women-abortions2.html): By age 45 about half of American women will have an unintended pregnancy and nearly 1 in 3 will have an abortion. Sources: Henshaw SK, Unintended pregnancy in the United … Continue reading
Posted in Family Planning, History of Abortion, Scholarly Reviews Tagged Abortion, Ethics, guttmacher, infographic, pregnancy, profile, statistics, stats, women Leave a comment