- Follow Abortion History Museum on WordPress.com
- Abortion Transcends Politics
- The Coathanger Argument
- The Child-In-Utero, A Medical-Scientific Analysis
- Guide for Discussing Abortion – Central College Students for Life – 9.8.2016
- Is Abortion Eugenics?
- What is it that’s being aborted?
- Research Notes on Abortion
- If Men could get pregnant . . .
- Is Consent to Sex Consent to Pregnancy?
Category Archives: Women’s Issues
The standing question here is whether abortion is a political issue. At first glance, Yes, abortion is clearly a political issue. Abortion is political in the sense that politicians debate the subject in campaign season, they broadcast their abortion views … Continue reading
Pro-choice advocates are known to argue for abortion access on the basis of sexism in history, namely, women have been oppressed and marginalized over the ages and chief among these are traditional role expectations in patriarchal (male-centered) societies. Abortion, in … Continue reading
The recent supreme court decision in favor of Hobby Lobby has reignited a national debate. With wide debate and flared tempers, misinformation abounds. Let us clarify a few things here for the sake of keeping things truthful and hopefully civil. … Continue reading
The right to privacy just might be the most widely touted justification for abortion today. Implied within the right to life and to liberty, the concept of “privacy” demarcates the sacred domain of self-possession (my body), autonomy (my choice), and liberty … Continue reading