- Abortion Cases
- Abortion Laws
- Abortion Practices
- Contraception Practices
- Culture of Life
- Ethics of Abortion
- Family Planning
- History of Abortion
- Kinds of Abortion
- Philosophy of Abortion
- Scholarly Reviews
- Sex an Sexuality
- Terms and Definitions
- When does Life Begin?
- Women's Issues
- Follow Abortion History Museum on WordPress.com
- What does the Bible have to Say About Abortion?
- Citizenship and Fetal Personhood: Weighing the Implications of Heartbeat Bills.
- Is Abortion Safer than Childbirth? Part 3 of 3
- Is Abortion Safe for the Mother? Part 2 of 3.
- Is Abortion Safe? Part 1 of 3.
- Abortion vs. Sacrificial Living
- Fact-checking the Fact-Checkers for Abby Johnson’s “Unplanned”: Reviewer’s Fault-Finding Mission Falls Flat
- Crisis of Conscience: 11 Reasons Why Senate Democrats Didn’t Vote to Protect Newborns
- 59 Reasons Why Men Need To Speak Out About Abortion
Tag Archives: parent
The right to privacy just might be the most widely touted justification for abortion today. Implied within the right to life and to liberty, the concept of “privacy” demarcates the sacred domain of self-possession (my body), autonomy (my choice), and liberty … Continue reading