- Abortion Cases
- Abortion Laws
- Abortion Practices
- Contraception Practices
- Culture of Life
- Ethics of Abortion
- Family Planning
- History of Abortion
- Kinds of Abortion
- Philosophy of Abortion
- Scholarly Reviews
- Sex an Sexuality
- Terms and Definitions
- When does Life Begin?
- Women's Issues
- Follow Abortion History Museum on WordPress.com
- What does the Bible have to Say About Abortion?
- Citizenship and Fetal Personhood: Weighing the Implications of Heartbeat Bills.
- Is Abortion Safer than Childbirth? Part 3 of 3
- Is Abortion Safe for the Mother? Part 2 of 3.
- Is Abortion Safe? Part 1 of 3.
- Abortion vs. Sacrificial Living
- Fact-checking the Fact-Checkers for Abby Johnson’s “Unplanned”: Reviewer’s Fault-Finding Mission Falls Flat
- Crisis of Conscience: 11 Reasons Why Senate Democrats Didn’t Vote to Protect Newborns
- 59 Reasons Why Men Need To Speak Out About Abortion
Tag Archives: Oppression
Pro-choice advocates are known to argue for abortion access on the basis of sexism in history, namely, women have been oppressed and marginalized over the ages and chief among these are traditional role expectations in patriarchal (male-centered) societies. Abortion, in … Continue reading