- Abortion Cases
- Abortion Laws
- Abortion Practices
- Contraception Practices
- Culture of Life
- Ethics of Abortion
- Family Planning
- History of Abortion
- Kinds of Abortion
- Philosophy of Abortion
- Scholarly Reviews
- Sex an Sexuality
- Terms and Definitions
- When does Life Begin?
- Women's Issues
- Follow Abortion History Museum on WordPress.com
- 30 or So Arguments Against Abortion
- What does the Bible have to Say About Abortion?
- Citizenship and Fetal Personhood: Weighing the Implications of Heartbeat Bills.
- Is Abortion Safer than Childbirth? Part 3 of 3
- Is Abortion Safe for the Mother? Part 2 of 3.
- Is Abortion Safe? Part 1 of 3.
- Abortion vs. Sacrificial Living
- Fact-checking the Fact-Checkers for Abby Johnson’s “Unplanned”: Reviewer’s Fault-Finding Mission Falls Flat
- Crisis of Conscience: 11 Reasons Why Senate Democrats Didn’t Vote to Protect Newborns
Tag Archives: Contraception
Hobby Lobby, Birth Control and Abortion
The recent supreme court decision in favor of Hobby Lobby has reignited a national debate. With wide debate and flared tempers, misinformation abounds. Let us clarify a few things here for the sake of keeping things truthful and hopefully civil. … Continue reading
Posted in Abortion Cases, Abortion Laws, Contraception Practices, Ethics of Abortion, Family Planning, History of Abortion, Philosophy of Abortion, Sex an Sexuality, Terms and Definitions, Uncategorized, When does Life Begin?, Women's Issues Tagged Abortion, birth-control, Contraception, Healthcare, Hobby Lobby, religious freedom, separation of church and state, women's rights Leave a comment
15 Anti-Abortion Arguments
Picture by: Unknown (accessed 6 May 2013 at: http://www.byrdnick.com/archives/3263#comment-175) Arguments Against Abortion (c) John D. Ferrer, 6 May 2013 The Overall Argument Premise 1) Legality, where possible, should line up with morality. Premise 2) Abortion-on-demand is immoral yet can banned. Conclusion) Therefore … Continue reading
Posted in Abortion Cases, Abortion Laws, Contraception Practices, Ethics of Abortion, Family Planning, History of Abortion, Kinds of Abortion, Philosophy of Abortion, Scholarly Reviews, Terms and Definitions, Uncategorized, When does Life Begin? Tagged Abortion, Abortion-on-demand, Animal Abuse, Argumentation, Capital Punishment, Contraception, Death Penalty, Debate, Dilemma, Discrimination, Ethics, Object, Objectification, Philosophy, pro-choice, pro-life, Subject Leave a comment