- Abortion Cases
- Abortion Laws
- Abortion Practices
- Contraception Practices
- Culture of Life
- Ethics of Abortion
- Family Planning
- History of Abortion
- Kinds of Abortion
- Philosophy of Abortion
- Scholarly Reviews
- Sex an Sexuality
- Terms and Definitions
- When does Life Begin?
- Women's Issues
- Follow Abortion History Museum on WordPress.com
- What does the Bible have to Say About Abortion?
- Citizenship and Fetal Personhood: Weighing the Implications of Heartbeat Bills.
- Is Abortion Safer than Childbirth? Part 3 of 3
- Is Abortion Safe for the Mother? Part 2 of 3.
- Is Abortion Safe? Part 1 of 3.
- Abortion vs. Sacrificial Living
- Fact-checking the Fact-Checkers for Abby Johnson’s “Unplanned”: Reviewer’s Fault-Finding Mission Falls Flat
- Crisis of Conscience: 11 Reasons Why Senate Democrats Didn’t Vote to Protect Newborns
- 59 Reasons Why Men Need To Speak Out About Abortion
Tag Archives: pro-choice
In everyday discourse terms like “contract killing” “mercenary” and “profiteering” are offensive accusations. They connote slander and liable. This body of terms, when used literally, point to a person who is receiving payment for killing someone. This inference is clearly … Continue reading
Obviously, planned parenthood is an abortion provider, and they happen to be the single leading abortion provider in the U.S. But is that what they are “about”? Is that their overriding focus? Or should they be understood primarily as a … Continue reading
“Human rights” are a major innovation of the modern world. Many trace the inception of this weighty concept to the Magna Carta of the English 13th century. Major statements and variations on human rights have occurred in the French and … Continue reading
Picture by: Unknown (accessed 6 May 2013 at: http://www.byrdnick.com/archives/3263#comment-175) Arguments Against Abortion (c) John D. Ferrer, 6 May 2013 The Overall Argument Premise 1) Legality, where possible, should line up with morality. Premise 2) Abortion-on-demand is immoral yet can banned. Conclusion) Therefore … Continue reading
Boycotts Looming For Eden Foods over “Hobby-Lobby-esque” Contraception Coverage (18 July 2014) Congress Blocks Bill to Restore Contraceptive Coverage in Wake of Hobby Lobby Case (16 July 2014) Abortion Clinic Protections Proposed in Massachusetts (14 July 2014) High School Sophomore … Continue reading
This famous monumental defense of abortion by Judith Jarvis Thomson predates the Roe v. Wade decision by almost two years. In this article submitted to Philosophy & Public Affairs (Vol. 1, no. 1 [Fall 1971]), Thomson argues by various analogies that … Continue reading
Abortion is a fact of life, happening naturally across the whole animal kingdom–humans included. Among people these natural abortions are called miscarriages. But that is not the sense debated much in America. The issue at hand is non-natural abortion, also … Continue reading