- Abortion Cases
- Abortion Laws
- Abortion Practices
- Contraception Practices
- Culture of Life
- Ethics of Abortion
- Family Planning
- History of Abortion
- Kinds of Abortion
- Philosophy of Abortion
- Scholarly Reviews
- Sex an Sexuality
- Terms and Definitions
- When does Life Begin?
- Women's Issues
- Follow Abortion History Museum on WordPress.com
- 30 or So Arguments Against Abortion
- What does the Bible have to Say About Abortion?
- Citizenship and Fetal Personhood: Weighing the Implications of Heartbeat Bills.
- Is Abortion Safer than Childbirth? Part 3 of 3
- Is Abortion Safe for the Mother? Part 2 of 3.
- Is Abortion Safe? Part 1 of 3.
- Abortion vs. Sacrificial Living
- Fact-checking the Fact-Checkers for Abby Johnson’s “Unplanned”: Reviewer’s Fault-Finding Mission Falls Flat
- Crisis of Conscience: 11 Reasons Why Senate Democrats Didn’t Vote to Protect Newborns
Tag Archives: military
The Profiteering Argument
In everyday discourse terms like “contract killing” “mercenary” and “profiteering” are offensive accusations. They connote slander and liable. This body of terms, when used literally, point to a person who is receiving payment for killing someone. This inference is clearly … Continue reading