- Follow Abortion History Museum on WordPress.com
- A Simple Answer to a Burning Question
- A Documentary History of Human Rights Regarding Abortion
- A Legal History of Abortion in America
- Abortion Transcends Politics
- The Coathanger Argument
- The Child-In-Utero, A Medical-Scientific Analysis
- Guide for Discussing Abortion – Central College Students for Life – 9.8.2016
- Is Abortion Eugenics?
- What is it that’s being aborted?
Tag Archives: argument
If you were inside of a burning fertility clinic, and you had to choose between saving a toddler versus saving 1,000 frozen embryos, which would you pick? This is the thought experiment renewed in popular conversation by comedian, writer, and social … Continue reading
In everyday discourse terms like “contract killing” “mercenary” and “profiteering” are offensive accusations. They connote slander and liable. This body of terms, when used literally, point to a person who is receiving payment for killing someone. This inference is clearly … Continue reading