- Abortion Cases
- Abortion Laws
- Abortion Practices
- Contraception Practices
- Culture of Life
- Ethics of Abortion
- Family Planning
- History of Abortion
- Kinds of Abortion
- Philosophy of Abortion
- Scholarly Reviews
- Sex an Sexuality
- Terms and Definitions
- When does Life Begin?
- Women's Issues
- Follow Abortion History Museum on WordPress.com
- What does the Bible have to Say About Abortion?
- Citizenship and Fetal Personhood: Weighing the Implications of Heartbeat Bills.
- Is Abortion Safer than Childbirth? Part 3 of 3
- Is Abortion Safe for the Mother? Part 2 of 3.
- Is Abortion Safe? Part 1 of 3.
- Abortion vs. Sacrificial Living
- Fact-checking the Fact-Checkers for Abby Johnson’s “Unplanned”: Reviewer’s Fault-Finding Mission Falls Flat
- Crisis of Conscience: 11 Reasons Why Senate Democrats Didn’t Vote to Protect Newborns
- 59 Reasons Why Men Need To Speak Out About Abortion
Tag Archives: Autonomy
This famous monumental defense of abortion by Judith Jarvis Thomson predates the Roe v. Wade decision by almost two years. In this article submitted to Philosophy & Public Affairs (Vol. 1, no. 1 [Fall 1971]), Thomson argues by various analogies that … Continue reading