- Abortion Cases
- Abortion Laws
- Abortion Practices
- Contraception Practices
- Culture of Life
- Ethics of Abortion
- Family Planning
- History of Abortion
- Kinds of Abortion
- Philosophy of Abortion
- Scholarly Reviews
- Sex an Sexuality
- Terms and Definitions
- When does Life Begin?
- Women's Issues
- Follow Abortion History Museum on WordPress.com
- Do Legally Induced Abortions Save or Kill More Women per year?
- Is Abortion Safer than Childbirth? Part 3 of 3
- Is Abortion Safe for the Mother? Part 2 of 3.
- Is Abortion Safe? Part 1 of 3.
- Abortion vs. Sacrificial Living
- Fact-checking the Fact-Checkers for Abby Johnson’s “Unplanned”: Reviewer’s Fault-Finding Mission Falls Flat
- Crisis of Conscience: 11 Reasons Why Senate Democrats Didn’t Vote to Protect Newborns
- 59 Reasons Why Men Need To Speak Out About Abortion
- Free Pro-Life Advocate Training
Tag Archives: Right to life
In the abortion debate, all sides are liable to refer to our “rights.” The “right” to life, “right” to privacy, or the “right” of personal autonomy. The language is so common it might seem odd to think that some ethical … Continue reading
This famous monumental defense of abortion by Judith Jarvis Thomson predates the Roe v. Wade decision by almost two years. In this article submitted to Philosophy & Public Affairs (Vol. 1, no. 1 [Fall 1971]), Thomson argues by various analogies that … Continue reading