- Follow Abortion History Museum on WordPress.com
- A Simple Answer to a Burning Question
- A Documentary History of Human Rights Regarding Abortion
- A Legal History of Abortion in America
- Abortion Transcends Politics
- The Coathanger Argument
- The Child-In-Utero, A Medical-Scientific Analysis
- Guide for Discussing Abortion – Central College Students for Life – 9.8.2016
- Is Abortion Eugenics?
- What is it that’s being aborted?
Tag Archives: forest fire
One of the pivotal conceptual keys to the abortion debate is whether and how sex relates to pregnancy. Specifically, are people consenting to pregnancy when they consent to sex? Pro-lifers typically assert a strong and ethically charged relation where consent … Continue reading →