- Follow Abortion History Museum on WordPress.com
- A Documentary History of Human Rights Regarding Abortion
- A Legal History of Abortion in America
- Abortion Transcends Politics
- The Coathanger Argument
- The Child-In-Utero, A Medical-Scientific Analysis
- Guide for Discussing Abortion – Central College Students for Life – 9.8.2016
- Is Abortion Eugenics?
- What is it that’s being aborted?
- Research Notes on Abortion
Tag Archives: fetus
I. Medical/Scientific Analysis A. What is Pregnancy? Having a child/offspring developing in the body Conception/Fertilization View Strictly speaking, the most exact and technical definition of pregnancy is that it starts at the fertilization of the egg and sperm gametes in … Continue reading
Introduction Is it a fetus? Is it a baby? Is it a person, a child, or perhaps a human being? In the ethics debates over abortion, the status of the aborted individual is no small matter. If that entity is a rights-bearing … Continue reading
Abortion is a fact of life, happening naturally across the whole animal kingdom–humans included. Among people these natural abortions are called miscarriages. But that is not the sense debated much in America. The issue at hand is non-natural abortion, also … Continue reading