- Abortion Cases
- Abortion Laws
- Abortion Practices
- Contraception Practices
- Culture of Life
- Ethics of Abortion
- Family Planning
- History of Abortion
- Kinds of Abortion
- Philosophy of Abortion
- Scholarly Reviews
- Sex an Sexuality
- Terms and Definitions
- When does Life Begin?
- Women's Issues
- Follow Abortion History Museum on WordPress.com
- Do Legally Induced Abortions Save or Kill More Women per year?
- Is Abortion Safer than Childbirth? Part 3 of 3
- Is Abortion Safe for the Mother? Part 2 of 3.
- Is Abortion Safe? Part 1 of 3.
- Abortion vs. Sacrificial Living
- Fact-checking the Fact-Checkers for Abby Johnson’s “Unplanned”: Reviewer’s Fault-Finding Mission Falls Flat
- Crisis of Conscience: 11 Reasons Why Senate Democrats Didn’t Vote to Protect Newborns
- 59 Reasons Why Men Need To Speak Out About Abortion
- Free Pro-Life Advocate Training
Tag Archives: child-in-utero
Abortion-choice advocates often say, “Abortion is safe.” They believe it’s safe for the mother and some even say it’s safer than childbirth. In this three-part series, we address each of these questions: (1) Is abortion safe? (2) Is abortion safe … Continue reading
Introduction Is it a fetus? Is it a baby? Is it a person, a child, or perhaps a human being? In the ethics debates over abortion, the status of the aborted individual is no small matter. If that entity is a rights-bearing … Continue reading
[Comments following the document] I. Preamble The medical profession has long subscribed to a body of ethical statements developed primarily for the benefit of the patient. As a member of this profession, a physician must recognize responsibility to patients first … Continue reading
Biologically speaking, human beings are classified as a kind of animal. Specifically, we are animalia (kingdom), chordata (phylum), mammalia (class), primate (order), hominidae (family), homo (gensus), sapiens (species). Often our status as animals is not terribly helpful in moral or … Continue reading