- Follow Abortion History Museum on WordPress.com
- Abortion Transcends Politics
- The Coathanger Argument
- The Child-In-Utero, A Medical-Scientific Analysis
- Guide for Discussing Abortion – Central College Students for Life – 9.8.2016
- Is Abortion Eugenics?
- What is it that’s being aborted?
- Research Notes on Abortion
- If Men could get pregnant . . .
- Is Consent to Sex Consent to Pregnancy?
Tag Archives: medical
What is the “Coathanger Argument”? One of the commonly spouted, earnestly supported, eagerly shouted arguments for the pro-choice position is the coathanger argument. Heavy laden with emotion, and with at least some evidential support, this argument is one of the … Continue reading
[Comments following the document] I. Preamble The medical profession has long subscribed to a body of ethical statements developed primarily for the benefit of the patient. As a member of this profession, a physician must recognize responsibility to patients first … Continue reading