- Abortion Cases
- Abortion Laws
- Abortion Practices
- Contraception Practices
- Culture of Life
- Ethics of Abortion
- Family Planning
- History of Abortion
- Kinds of Abortion
- Philosophy of Abortion
- Scholarly Reviews
- Sex an Sexuality
- Terms and Definitions
- When does Life Begin?
- Women's Issues
- Follow Abortion History Museum on WordPress.com
- 30 or So Arguments Against Abortion
- What does the Bible have to Say About Abortion?
- Citizenship and Fetal Personhood: Weighing the Implications of Heartbeat Bills.
- Is Abortion Safer than Childbirth? Part 3 of 3
- Is Abortion Safe for the Mother? Part 2 of 3.
- Is Abortion Safe? Part 1 of 3.
- Abortion vs. Sacrificial Living
- Fact-checking the Fact-Checkers for Abby Johnson’s “Unplanned”: Reviewer’s Fault-Finding Mission Falls Flat
- Crisis of Conscience: 11 Reasons Why Senate Democrats Didn’t Vote to Protect Newborns
Tag Archives: product of conception
What is it that’s being aborted?
Introduction Is it a fetus? Is it a baby? Is it a person, a child, or perhaps a human being? In the ethics debates over abortion, the status of the aborted individual is no small matter. If that entity is a rights-bearing … Continue reading
Posted in Terms and Definitions, Uncategorized, When does Life Begin? Tagged Abortion, child-in-utero, fetus, human, living, organism, product of conception 2 Comments