- Follow Abortion History Museum on WordPress.com
- A Simple Answer to a Burning Question
- A Documentary History of Human Rights Regarding Abortion
- A Legal History of Abortion in America
- Abortion Transcends Politics
- The Coathanger Argument
- The Child-In-Utero, A Medical-Scientific Analysis
- Guide for Discussing Abortion – Central College Students for Life – 9.8.2016
- Is Abortion Eugenics?
- What is it that’s being aborted?
Tag Archives: human rights law
Abortion history is, in many ways, a question of the nature and domain of human rights. To treat this difficult issue with due deference we must consider it’s historical position entrenched within the timeless debate over human rights. In this … Continue reading