- Abortion Cases
- Abortion Laws
- Abortion Practices
- Contraception Practices
- Culture of Life
- Ethics of Abortion
- Family Planning
- History of Abortion
- Kinds of Abortion
- Philosophy of Abortion
- Scholarly Reviews
- Sex an Sexuality
- Terms and Definitions
- When does Life Begin?
- Women's Issues
- Follow Abortion History Museum on WordPress.com
- 30 or So Arguments Against Abortion
- What does the Bible have to Say About Abortion?
- Citizenship and Fetal Personhood: Weighing the Implications of Heartbeat Bills.
- Is Abortion Safer than Childbirth? Part 3 of 3
- Is Abortion Safe for the Mother? Part 2 of 3.
- Is Abortion Safe? Part 1 of 3.
- Abortion vs. Sacrificial Living
- Fact-checking the Fact-Checkers for Abby Johnson’s “Unplanned”: Reviewer’s Fault-Finding Mission Falls Flat
- Crisis of Conscience: 11 Reasons Why Senate Democrats Didn’t Vote to Protect Newborns
Tag Archives: America Board of Physicians
American Board of Physician Specialties: Code of Ethics (8 March 2015)–A Critique in Light of Abortion Practice
As a Diplomat of a recognized Specialty Board affiliated with the American Board of Physician Specialties, I pledge to: Maintain the highest standard of personal conduct Promote and encourage the highest level of medical ethics in medicine Maintain loyalty to … Continue reading
Posted in Scholarly Reviews, Terms and Definitions Tagged Abortion, America Board of Physicians, Ethics, Therapy, unethical Leave a comment