- Abortion Cases
- Abortion Laws
- Abortion Practices
- Contraception Practices
- Culture of Life
- Ethics of Abortion
- Family Planning
- History of Abortion
- Kinds of Abortion
- Philosophy of Abortion
- Scholarly Reviews
- Sex an Sexuality
- Terms and Definitions
- When does Life Begin?
- Women's Issues
- Follow Abortion History Museum on WordPress.com
- What does the Bible have to Say About Abortion?
- Citizenship and Fetal Personhood: Weighing the Implications of Heartbeat Bills.
- Is Abortion Safer than Childbirth? Part 3 of 3
- Is Abortion Safe for the Mother? Part 2 of 3.
- Is Abortion Safe? Part 1 of 3.
- Abortion vs. Sacrificial Living
- Fact-checking the Fact-Checkers for Abby Johnson’s “Unplanned”: Reviewer’s Fault-Finding Mission Falls Flat
- Crisis of Conscience: 11 Reasons Why Senate Democrats Didn’t Vote to Protect Newborns
- 59 Reasons Why Men Need To Speak Out About Abortion
Category Archives: When does Life Begin?
Boycotts Looming For Eden Foods over “Hobby-Lobby-esque” Contraception Coverage (18 July 2014) Congress Blocks Bill to Restore Contraceptive Coverage in Wake of Hobby Lobby Case (16 July 2014) Abortion Clinic Protections Proposed in Massachusetts (14 July 2014) High School Sophomore … Continue reading
This famous monumental defense of abortion by Judith Jarvis Thomson predates the Roe v. Wade decision by almost two years. In this article submitted to Philosophy & Public Affairs (Vol. 1, no. 1 [Fall 1971]), Thomson argues by various analogies that … Continue reading